QUALITY & SECURITY
QUALITY & SECURITY
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Εuromedica Arogi of Thessaloniki defines quality as “the supply of health services constantly improving to meet the needs and expectations of its patients and partners”.
We believe in the supply of quality services in the health domain, standing for the following values:
- Safeguarding of patient’s safety
- Fulfilling patient’s needs and meeting its expectations
- Respect for patient with regard to its dignity and privacy
- Holistic treatment of patient and its personalized care
- Immediacy and speed of service of patient and partners of Euromedica
- Human face and friendly environment
- Technological training and excellence
- Establishment of team spirit among staff members
- Scientific training and specialization of staff
- Focus on employee
- Continuous training of Arogi staff
- Reduction of waiting time
- Ongoing education of employees
- Continuous development of staff
- Ongoing modernization of Arogi equipment
- Observation and application of legislation concerning Arogi
- Allocation of necessary resources to maintain and improve effectiveness of Quality System
- Development of timeless relationship of trust between Arogi and its patients and partners.
For the realization of Quality Policy, the company considers that the active participation of the staff in the implementation, development and documentation of all procedures set out in the Quality System is vital. The entire staff contributes to the essential implementation of the Quality System and the constant improvement thereof.
Information Security Policy
Euromedica-Arogi of Thessaloniki operates under Information/Personal Data Security Management and is committed to:
- Satisfaction of patients and their accompanying persons through the supply of high-quality services according to their requirements.
- Ensuring confidence, integrity and availability of information processed, handled, kept by electronic or physical means by the staff and the information systems of the company.
- Timely and rapid identification and response to emergency related to breach (or suspected breach) of corporate information security.
- Protection of company’s investment in information and communication technologies.
- Compliance with the requirements of Greek and European legislation regarding matters of personal data management, confidentiality of communications privacy, copyright etc.
- Constant improvement of Information/Personal Data Management System, its effectiveness and performance in ensuring integrity, confidentiality and availability of information to the benefit of the company itself, its employees, customers and partners.