Παρακαλώ συμπληρώστε τα στοιχεία σας και θα επικοινωνήσουμε μαζί σας το συντομότερο.
In Euromedica-Arogi of Thessaloniki we offer high-level services to individuals with neurological disorders in a closed-care and day-care environment.
The special Medical Rehabilitation team, led by the physiatrist, following the first evaluation, establishes special Neurorehabilitation programs, adapted to each condition, to the individual goals and the needs of each patients.
The ultimate purpose of the special Neurorehabilitation team is to restore the function of the nervous system as well as increase functionality and autonomy of the patient to the extent possible, so that his quality life is improved at all levels
Our commitment is to offer a safe and supportive environment for the patient and its family, where Rehabilitation will be implemented in practice with the assistance of the well-trained staff and robotic technology.
In Euromedica-Arogi of Thessaloniki Center each Rehabilitation Program implemented is patient-centered and may combine a range of services provided by the different Departments of the Center:
- Physiotherapy Sector
- Hydrotherapy Sector
- Ergotherapy Sector
- Speech Therapy Sector
- Psychological Support Sector
- Nutrition Sector
- The Neurorehabilitation program concerns:
- Chronic neurological conditions leading to functional deficiencies e.g. multiple sclerosis, Parkinson disease, post-polio syndrome
- Central nervous system tumors
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Peripheral neuropathies includng Guillan – Barre syndrome and nerve entrapment syndromes