NUTRITION AND DIETETICS DEPARTMENT
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Nutrition plays an important role to restoring your health. At Euromedica-Arogi, we begin with an initial assessment of each patient’s nutritional background, and, then, we set specific goals in collaboration with the Physiatrist, the Internal Medicine Specialist and the patient and/or the patient’s family. Our Clinical Nutritionist-Dietician adapts each patient’s diet to the treatment, through regular interventions and readjustments, depending on the needs of the therapeutic goals.
With due respect to our patients’ nutritional preferences, due to religious and cultural beliefs, their daily nutritional plans are duly adapted.
The meals are prepared and provided by the
catering structure of the center
that applies food safety management system accredited to EN ISO 22000:2018 (HACCP) and ISO: 9001:2015.
Please note that we take due consideration of any allergies or intolerances that you may suffer from, in order to rule them out of your diet.
Composite nutritional plans are provided, in order to cover any need that may arise, taking into consideration all components mentioned above. The nutritional plans we provide include:
- Mechanically altered diet
- Gastronomy-tube feeding or nasogastric- tube feeding
- Diabetic diets
- Diets for renal or heart conditions
- Diets for gastrointestinal disorders, e.g. gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcer, constipation etc.
- Salt-free diet
- Dyslipidemia diet
- Diet for low total protein or low hematocrit
- Weight- gain and weight loss diets
- Diet for patients on Sintrom
- Diet low in fibers
- Diets for allergies or intolerances