ROBOTIC TECHNOLOGY IN REHABILITATION
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
Euromedica-Arogi in Thessaloniki uses the robotic system Lokomat of Hocoma company the most up-to-date device that has been researched in the robotic assisted gait rehabilitation.
Lokomat allows increased training intensity
in all functional levels,
thus leading to improved results.
Lokomat training can be safely and effectively conducted in the following populations:
- Individuals with spinal cord injuries
- Individuals with traumatic or non-traumatic brain injuries (including stroke)
- Adults with cerebral palsy
- Individuals with Parkinson’s disease
- Individuals with multiple sclerosis
- Individuals with Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Individuals post-surgery (meniscus tear, total knee arthroplasty and lumbar discectomy)